Seeking full time, preferably remote or telecommute position to bring my expertise in leading creative teams to a mid-sized company. Looking for a company that values social media marketing with a strong focus on visual (graphic & video) distrubution. For relocation, will consider positions in Southern California, Oregon Coast, Austin, TX or West Central Florida (Tampa-Ft. Myers).
• Project Management
• SEO via Visuals/ADA Compliance
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Video Marketing
• Graphic Design
• PC/MAC Fluent
Buzzworthy Media | July 2009-Present
Freelance inbound marketing specialist working with hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs across 50 industries in B2B and B2C capacity, in a range of marketing management and creative freelance positions.
Consulted or created for companies and professionals in the 100-300K range, averaging a 20% increase in profits.
• Build and implement content marketing strategies
• Manage Digital Marketing Channels
• Oversee and manage social media accounts for engagement
• Edit and optimize content for blogs, website, ebooks, social media, email, and video
• Direct and oversee creative teams
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions
• Develop specific campaigns to maintain high levels of customer engagement
• Prepare schedules, arrangements and coordinate video projects.
- B.A. Communications/RTF | Rowan University | Glassboro, NJ
Magna Cum Laude | Golden Key National Honor Society | CINE Golden Eagle Recipient
- Key Person of Influence | Tampa, FL
- StoryBrand USA | Don Miller
Currently Advancing Skills in:
- Web Coding
- Chatbot Development/Design
- 2004 + 2005 Best Producer On the Couch
- 2005 Cine Golden Eagle Finding the Light
- 2009 Audeince Favorite Addicted